Registration & Retention Manager
Lucinda joined HRC in 2010 adding to the team her bilingual and marketing skills. After a few years of teaching and now running the organization’s management system, Lucinda is completing her master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy. HRC’s relationship education became the inspiration of a sold-out show Lucinda directed in England in 2019, where the skills taught in class were on stage with show stopping numbers from Les Miserable to Hamilton to Into the Woods.
Get To Know You
- Where are you from? – San Diego, CA and Leon, Gto.
- How many years have you worked for HRC? – 14 years.
- What is your favorite relationship principle you have learned from HRC? – Genuineness, Healthy Boundaries, Empathy and Compassion.
- What is your favorite movie and/or book? – Movie: Queen of Katwe | Book: Parenting Inside Out by Dr. Dan Siegel | Musical: Singin’ in the Rain
- What is your favorite place to travel? – Paris, where there are beautiful natural landscapes, and family in US and Mexico.
- Tell us a little about your family. – Lucinda has loved every bit of motherhood and is entering the empty nesting stage of her life. Her son is off to Stanford where he will gain many new experiences, and she looks forward to supporting him along the way.
Have a question? Need to make a request? Interested in partnering with us? We'd love to hear from you!