Participant Registration Specialist
Judith D’Leon is a coauthor and Lecturer with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and a Master’s Degree in Theology. Having dedicated more than 20 years to the study of human relationships, she is an expert particularly in marriage relationships and relationships between parents and children. She focuses on teaching communication tools and helping families and marriages in trouble. Alongside her work with HRC, Judith is the Co-founder and Vice President of the Happy Families Corporation, an organization awarded for its work with more than 75,000 people.
Get To Know You
- Where are you from? – Mexico City, Mexico.
- How many years have you worked for HRC? – 15 years.
- What is your favorite relationship principle you have learned from HRC? – Love is the most important ingredient in a successful, healthy and happy relationship.
- What is your favorite movie and/or book? – Book: The Bible
- What is your favorite place to travel? – Hawaii.
- Tell us a little about your family. – I have been married to David D´Leon for 43 wonderful years. We have a son and a daughter-in-law, a daughter and a son-in-law, and two beautiful granddaughters.
Have a question? Need to make a request? Interested in partnering with us? We'd love to hear from you!