Participant Registration Specialist/Tech Support
Daniel joined the HRC team in March of 2022. Previous to that time, he and his wife participated in one of the Couples courses and found that it was extremely helpful for their marriage. He is an ordained Christian minister and has had the opportunity to work with young adults for over ten years. Daniel loves God, his family, baseball (go Padres!), singing, and serving others.
Get To Know You
- Where are you from? – I was born and raised in San Diego, CA and still reside here with my wife and son.
- How many years have you worked for HRC? – 1.5 years.
- What is your favorite relationship principle you have learned from HRC? – Using Power Listening skills in my relationship/marriage. This has helped me be more empathetic and understanding with my wife. This helps me be less judgemental towards my wife. I also try not to “fix” everything by giving advice, but I hear her out, and most of the time, that is the only thing she wants me to do… hear her out.
- What is your favorite movie and/or book? – I love anything spy related.
- What is your favorite place to travel? – I love taking cruises. I have taken three cruises in my life, two in the Caribbean, and one in the Mediterranean. As far as the city or country in the world, I loved Rome, Italy. The food, culture, history, and all around ambiance is great!
- Tell us a little bit about your family. – I am married to the love of my life. We have been married for 7 years. I have a 4 year old boy that we love unconditionally. I was born with achondroplasia, so I am a little person, and my son is a little person as well.
Have a question? Need to make a request? Interested in partnering with us? We'd love to hear from you!