Instructor & Participant Registration Team Member
Daniel Moran is a dedicated individual with a passion for teaching and empowering others. With 15 years of experience as an instructor at HRC, Daniel has honed his skills in education and mentoring. His faith is a central aspect of his identity and plays a significant role in developing healthy relationships. Above all, he cherishes his role as a devoted husband of 37 years and a loving father to his incredible daughter and son.
Get To Know You
- Where are you from? – East Palo Alto, California.
- How many years have you worked for HRC? – 15 years.
- What is your favorite relationship principle you have learned from HRC? – Power listening with empathy.
- What is your favorite movie and/or book? – Book: Pierced by Robert Martin
- What is your favorite place to travel? – I love to travel to Israel and immerse myself in the history of the land.
- Tell us a little about your family. – My wife and I have been married for 37 years, and we have an incredible daughter and son.
Have a question? Need to make a request? Interested in partnering with us? We'd love to hear from you!