Daniel and his wife Elsa have been happily married for 19 years, they have twin boys Caleb and Isaac, and two precious girls Mia and Elsa. Although life is great these days, having built a loving family, things weren’t always like this. In the early years of marriage Daniel and Elsa were really struggling in the relationship. The lack of tools to show each other empathy and acceptance almost caused them to separate from each other. However someone recommended they attend a World Class Marriage seminar in Temecula CA, which was hosted and taught by Ralph and Patty Howell. Over the next two days Daniel and Elsa absorbed every concept of the 16 pillars, and it forever changed their marriage. Now over 14 years later Daniel is a passionate advocate for HRC, a recruiter, and a trainer. Daniel is bilingual, speaking both Spanish and English, and loves teaching both in person or livestream.
Get To Know You
- Where are you from? – Tecate Mexico (raised in San Diego CA).
- How many years have you worked for HRC? – 1 year.
- What is your favorite relationship principle you have learned from HRC? – Power listening.
- What is your favorite movie and/or book? – Movies: Tombstone and Braveheart | Books: Atomic Habits by James Clear and Wild at Heart by John Eldridge
- What is your favorite place to travel? – New York, and Cancun.
Have a question? Need to make a request? Interested in partnering with us? We'd love to hear from you!